Not every girl is ready to go to the gym after work on a regular basis. Meanwhile, everyone wants to be healthy and fit. Don’t give up that easy — many exercises that trainers recommend can be performed at home. And you might be able to attain the same results by going to a gym, if you perform them regularly.
1. Spiderman pose
When performing this exercise, the surface of the leg from the calves to the thighs gets stretched, tendon tone sustains, and core muscles, which include abdominal, thigh, and glutes that support the spine and pelvis, strengthen.
- The initial position is a high plank with straight arms. Bring the right knee to the right elbow without lifting the hips.
- Go back to the initial position. Repeat the same action with the left knee and elbow.
2. Star jump
Your quadriceps will get the main workout with this exercise. It makes legs slimmer and stronger.
- Keep your feet together and your arms at sides. Bend your knees, try to send your hips back, and get into a half-squat.
- Make a sharp jump up, spreading your arms and legs in a star shape.
- Land carefully on the balls of your feet and go right back to the initial position.